Monday, December 7, 2009

undistinguished caller

October- a few 5am calls.A few disturbed deep sleeps. How stupid is he to say that he just wanted to chat with me at that time of the day.LIE. Maybe he must have lied better.His details does not relate in anyway.What a jerk thinking I'm that easy to fool.

November-A few 11pm calls.How unlucky is he,I am always asleep every time he calls. But he is still fortunate, coz I won't be able to shout at him and displace all my stress unto him.

December- The recurrence of early morning calls. It's 2 in the morning this time. I don't get the trend of his calls.I don't know why he can't speak words other than hello. He knew I answered the call,yet he's that stupid not to tell it right a way what he wants me to know. Gee, I really don't know who's the owner of that voice. And it's starting to freak me out. I can sense frustration from his voice when he is about to drop the call.

What must I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment