Life is beautiful.Everything I see is a work of love.His love.
Yet I don't understand why in this lovely world comes a heartless creation.
If you don't like me, I don't care. I don't care about you anyway. You're just ruining my life.
You sound so good, yet you just mind yourself.
You seem so perfect to others, yet you're my culprit.
You're fooling me in anyway you can.And guess what?I know you're lying!
How could you?
How could you mind doing that?You're so selfish.
How could you take me to risk and you're in a safe shelter.
How could you demand so much and you're not even doing yours.
How could you teach me to listen, yet you're deaf when I try to talk.
How could you guarantee it all,in the end I take charge of the matter.
How dare you pretend that you pity me.You're words are cheap.I know you're not even bothered.
How could you be so heartless?
Helping my Friend
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment