Geee..got no idea of what to write again.I miss cora,my cheerleader to my frustrated side of writing.hehe
Maybe,will write my funny thought yesterday.When I was walking across the street to go the mall, I noticed how my mind behave when I walk, when I ride a jeep or when I go to a place to stroll. It's like I'm observing what people around me does. And my eyes are very good accomplice.Maybe that's why I am not blessed with good vision.LOL. Coz I might recognize even smaller details. A lot told me words such as " Napansin mo yun?" or like " Really, d q napansin." Is that personal awareness or I just have a wandering mind?....Weee, I thought to myself yesterday good thing that there's no such thing like Edward Cullen .I sounded funny right?lol. I'll pity him if he try to read my mind.Got random thoughts, one after another.hahahaha.
We'll I guess, I am just sensitive to details or more likely I am just a wide-awake type of. But I really do love this thing, there's a lot more to know-observe-perceive-see-notice. hahahaha
Helping my Friend
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment