I am currently listening to westlife's version of home. Home has always been my soundtrack each time I travel from one place to another.In place I love to settle, I call home. Now, I cling to this song over and over.Does it mean I am going to change place?The home I have in mind is Manila.It's not that I am hating where I stay, but it's just kinda hard to breath.Maybe, because of pressure/stress overload.And suddenly, my plans was distorted and my mind is beginning to form another tract to take. Or maybe, this is just pre-birthday blues.It's becoming habitual, actually. Started 2007,and I don't know why.Or there's just lot of memories I miss during my birth month.Gee...solace, where can I find you? I want to be back to my at ease nd simple though alike days.It's all the same yet I have peace of mind.Help me Lord..
Helping my Friend
16 years ago

It's inside you, but in this chaotic world, even peace of mind can be called masked indifference.
ReplyDelete-Yan