"I think I need time for myself. I need solitude. I dunno, I just thought about it. I miss my "SHOPPING-ALONE-ON-WEEKENDS" thing. Hmm, it made me think of watching Made of Honor by myself once it's shown. Excited"- taken from my friends post.
Geee...another realization. That I am not the only who appreciates solitude.
Being alone ain't that bad, let's just say that I am used to it,I guess.Been alone for about 22yrs,and will be 23 in about 22hours,hehe.It is the time that I am carefree.I can do whatever I want, eat what I like,go where I'd love too, with no worries at all. Sometimes I call myself a loner,but I am not antisocial.I actually got a bundle of friends.I love being with them,and I love being alone too. Guess, I just like living with no worries.Yeah that's right.
Actually,I have an escape plan in mind.Of course,I wont share it here.I'm crossing my fingers that I will be able to pursue it. I dont know if it is really called an escape plan,but maybe applicable,because it will only be me who knows where I will be.Alone,being myself and having a great time.Geee,I am really looking forward to it.
Helping my Friend
16 years ago

I like solitude too!Of course it's perfectly normal to have time for yourself ONLY. I watch movies,shop and eat alone.I like it. I love the feeling.
ReplyDeleteTho you have to be careful because you might get used to it. :D
I'm glad,it's perfectly normal.lol
ReplyDeleteHaven't tried to watch a movie alone.Try q kya? hehehe...