Tuesday, November 3, 2009

dated:last week of october

I AM NOT A TRASH!

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DO THAT TO ME.YOU MORON!

YOU DON'T DESERVED TO BE RESPECTED!

You always lower my self-esteem. You only see the least of me. All you've said and done already marked. I'm going to patch it up and It will heal soon.

You will never control me. And I know it frustrates you.I feel I am not good enough to you, I can accept that.I know I will never please such a kind.And I will make no more effort.

I am beautiful,whatever you say.Your words can't bring me down. I WILL RECOVER. And I WILL BE BACK. I WILL BE BETTER. And you'll be sorry for what you did. I am not a toy,I am no robot nor your follower,that would say yes to you, that would bow to you. You are not my master, I only have one.

1 comment:

  1. Right on Greta. Respect begets respect. More than a right, respect is a privilege he ought to earn it.

    ***HUGS***

    -Yan

    ReplyDelete