Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Again

I can't find the right words to describe how I am feeling for the past few weeks. And these little struggles has been eating me; bringing out the worst in me. And I don't like it at all.
Sometimes I feel like it's just me being unlucky. But, I am so blessed with other things that some people do not have.And I am really really grateful for having those. So, it still says that I am not unlucky at all.
How about not having the things you always dream of?  These dreams had cost me time, effort, money and patience. Yet, it is still close to impossible. 
So, where should I place myself now? 
Again the path is unclear.
Again I feel like I am lost in the woods alone. Although some tells me that they are with me, shows effort in making me believe that they meant it, and yet leaves you after you did believe.
Again I have been fooled.
Again I stumble.
Again I lost the game.
Again I wanna quit. 
Again I am scared.
Again I am jealous.
Again I feel insecure.



But again, God loves me. This will all past. In time.

No comments:

Post a Comment